Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Atheism and Humanism

Some atheist may be humanists. Some humanists may be atheists.

Some atheists may not be humanists. Some humanists may not be atheists.

Common sense says us atheists are mostly humanist.

I am an atheist, but I am not humanist.

I am a trans-, meta-, post-humanist.

It means that I do not think that I am a human being.

Yes, I am brain. Yes, I think. But no, I am not a human being.

I have a right to be a non-human being among human beings.

All non-humanists,  human clonists, spacists, immortalists, etc. have this right.

If you want to see numbers, we are about 700,000 to 7 millions in 7 billions in 2011.

Most of non-humanists are partly non-humanists. I am fully non-humanist.

I had been born a few millenniums early. So these sentences may seem absurd to most of readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home